Looking for a unique and exciting event facility that specializes in serving those with special needs?
The Woodlands is the site for you! Let us be your partner for enriching the lives of your group’s participants at our year-round campus located in Wexford, PA. We host summer camps, weekend retreats, day programs, picnics, company meetings, seminars, teambuilding workshops and many other special events.
The Woodlands is a 52-acre campus with facilities fully accessible to all individuals, regardless of physical mobility limitations. Groups have access to a variety of resources and facilities, including:
- Hourly, daily, weekly or extended rental agreements
- Indoor warm-water aquatic center
- 48-bed lodge and other residential accommodations
- Multi-purpose activity center with kitchen and large stone fireplace
- Dining hall with commercial kitchen
- Arts & crafts building
- Camping site with nature trail and adaptive horticulture area
- Par-3 adapted golf course with clubhouse
- Archery range
- Sports court
- Spirituality center
- Outdoor amphitheater
- Health center
We welcome additional partner groups and organizations interested in utilizing our facilities and grounds. Please contact our Support Services Manager Jake Kraus at 724-935-6533 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss programs, obtain additional information about our services or to arrange a tour of our facilities.