The Butterfly Ball is The Woodlands’ signature event. It is also the organization’s largest annual fundraiser. Each year, The Butterfly Ball honors a prominent philanthropist, business or community leader identified for their achievement in the realm of improving the lives of people with special needs.
Please join us Saturday, October 14 for the 2017 16th Annual Butterfly Ball at Oakmont Country Club. Additional information to follow.
For the 2016 15th Annual Butterfly Ball, the members of The Woodlands Auxiliary were honored for their many contributions to the development and growth of The Woodlands organization.
The Woodlands Auxiliary is a highly dedicated group of volunteers who, since the Woodlands’ inception in 1998, has been greatly instrumental in the success of the organization. Each year, the Auxiliary dedicates countless hours of meeting, planning and fundraising to support The Woodlands’ mission to enrich the lives of children and adults with disability and chronic illness. Their efforts have been substantial–The Butterfly Ball, conceived by the Auxiliary in 2002, has raised a total of $2,027,078 to support The Woodlands’ many programs and services. Of that amount, $257,591 was raised specifically for The Woodlands’ WonderFund, which provides scholarship assistance to those in need.
The impact of the Auxiliary’s generosity, time and dedication is felt by the staff, The Woodlands’ Board of Directors, and most importantly, by the participants who attend programs and camps throughout the year.
2016 QUEEN SPONSOR
2016 ADMIRAL SPONSORS
2016 HARLEQUIN SPONSORS
2016 CORPORATE SPONSORS
Lori & Fred Roberts
2016 WINE SPONSORS
Christa & John Kolling
2016 Butterfly Ball Gallery
- The Woodlands Auxiliary (2016)
- Sydelle Kessler and the late Dr. Laibe A. Kessler (2015)
- The Employees of FedEx Ground (2014)
- The Employees of Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. (2013)
- Sandy & Bill Lambert (2012)
- The Willard and Carol Tillotson Family (2011)
- Larry and Cindi Richert (2010)
- Laura and Tom Karet (2009)
- Margaret Irvine Weir (2008)
- Dr. Donald H. and Gay Simpson Reigel (2007)
- Joseph and Carol Massaro Family (2006)
- Dr. George and Ann Magovern (2005)
- Dick and Ginny Thornburg (2004)
- James and Sharon Rohr (2003)
- Daniel and Deborah Booker (2002)