The Woodlands hosts several fundraising events each year in support of year-round programs and services. In addition to fundraising events, The Woodlands also holds community-based events on campus that are free to the public. Please check the events calendar for more information.
- Butterfly Ball
- Fall Festival at The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Golf Classic
- Union Orthotics and Prosthetics Celebrity Amputee Golf Classic
- Rum Cake Sale
- Notes from the Heart Concerts
- Woodlands Day and MusicFest
- Block Party at The Woodlands
- A Taste of Red/White
The Woodlands partners with many community groups and businesses to raise funds for their year-round enrichment programming for children and adults with disability and chronic illness. If you are interested in hosting an event that supports The Woodlands, please contact our marketing and development team at 724-935-6533.