Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant to Wellness Programs is responsible for supporting the operations and functions of the Wellness Center and Program staff. General duties include preparing files and filing, program registration, invoicing, signing in participants, ensuring cleanliness and general organization of office, data entry, mailings, answering phone calls, uphold the policies of the Wellness Center, and other assigned duties.
- Welcomes all visitors, volunteers, participants, and family members and significant others in a friendly and professional manner.
- Ensures all participants sign-in before the start of the programs.
- Assists with maintaining the presentation and atmosphere of the Wellness Center in an organized, clean, and professional manner.
- Assists with organization of files and records.
- Assists with answering phone calls and the relay of messages to appropriate staff person(s).
- Assists with preparing invoices for all payments made to the Wellness Center.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the Wellness Center.
- Maintains positive and professional relationships with program participants, family members, and significant others in support of the participants, agency representatives.
- Assist in managing the appropriate use of Silver Sneakers Healthways cards and Silver and Fit insurance cards.
- Contributes thoughts, ideas, and suggestions to the program staff in an effort to more effectively meet the needs of members and staff.
- Provides support and assistance with registration of Wellness Center programs.
- Assists with data entry regarding participant information.
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to information regarding program participants.
- Provides support and coverage for Woodlands functions and programs as identified.
- Provides support in maintenance of the pool and Wellness Center facility in regards to Health Department standards and regulations.
General Staff Responsibilities
- Attends all scheduled staff meetings.
- Presents self and performs duties in a positive and professional manner.
- Follows all policies and procedures as required by WFI, accreditation and licensing agencies.
- Supports the philosophy, goals, objectives, and mission of the organization.
- Reports all damage and repair needs to a Wellness supervisor immediately.
- Completes assigned duties in the allotted time frame.
- Accepts responsibility for professional development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required: High School Diploma.
Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Publisher.
Basic knowledge of data bases.
Able to work independently or with occasional assistance and supervision.
Ability to reach/bend/lift necessary light weight office supplies with reasonable accommodations.
Ability to maneuver self around and within WFI facilities independently.
Flexibility in schedule.
Act 33/34/73 clearance